Start a conversation

External power supply failure

Tranquil PC does not hold stock of old power supplies but our products use fairly generic power supplies, below is information to aid you finding a replacement should you feel yours has failed: 

You will need a 12v power supply

Amp's (wattage)
Depending on your product the amp's may vary,  your current power supply should detail the amps so you want to find something similar, our products generally used 5amp (60w), or 10amp (120w) power supplies

Connector type
You need to ensure your replacement power supply has a 2.5mm x 5.5mm barrel.

If you are not sure about the amps needed going for something larger is OK, so long at it is still 12v. 

A search online for something like "12v 120w 5.5mm x 2.5mm power supply" should yield results. We would like to link to some options but unfortunately, we have found the companies we may suggest change their links regularly. 

Choose files or drag and drop files
  1. Josh Phillip

  2. Posted
  3. Updated